Tuesday, February 14, 2006

DEREK PRINCE GOES TO GLORY AT AGE 88There is no teacher I would say I agree 100% with but I have learned alot of basic truths from Scripture through the ministry of Derek Prince over the years. Considering that his life was given over to teaching Scripture, I am greatly impacted by what was basically his final lesson this week. This is something the Holy Spirit has been drumming home to me over the past year:In his daily recorded radio message broadcast this week and available on his website, (www.dpmusa.org), Derek makes mention of the most important message he would want to leave behind for family and friends: “I wouldn’t have to hesitate or ponder even for one moment. My message could be summed up in just three words: GOD IS FAITHFUL. If you carry nothing else away from this talk today but those three words, it could make a difference for the rest of your life. God is faithful.”I shared before that Julie got a strong word from God during a difficult time, it was "I am faithful". Gotta give me some Amens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home